Monday 11 April 2016

interview from the community channel on 'Asking What and Who Matters

last Sundays was a  follow up to Do Something Brilliant documentary that aired last year which followed me on my ' Make a Difference ' tour you can read about here and watch again here. last years mini documentary 

the community channel this week broadcast a follow up to find out how the tour was going 


you can watch the full interview from this week at the link HERE 



Thanks for reading my blog, You can now view my 8 short flims here! http://tommy-on-tour-2011.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/my-mums-name-was-joan-this-is-our-story.html
DCV photo DementiaCarerRGBlandscape3_zpsa2f3d5ff.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Hello there Tommy, I was the DJ at Neston Cricket Club where you spoke tonight. I just wanted to thank you for coming and sharing your story with us. I, like everyone, have experience of Dementia with people that I have loved but unlike yourself I have never had to deal with it everyday, every week, every year. Much love to you from me and well done. If you need any help with anything give us a shout. Keep on x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tommy if you need any constructive help with what you do email me @ myles.corbett@gmail.com I'm good with websites and know lots of people who are talented with stuff like making slides etc

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...