Monday 6 June 2016

Honored Invited to give one of the Keynote talkS at RCN Congress 2016 #rcn16

      





 Hi 
I am truly honoured to be invited to give one of the Keynote speeches at the RCN Congress 2016 #rcn16 Wednesday 22 June, 12.30 – 13.15




This years Congress will be held in Glasgow my home town and at the SECC,In my previous life I worked many times with bands at the SECC whilst on tour,This will be a more emotional,important visit for me than any I may have made there in the past

 
I would like to thank the RCN ,Janet Davies Chief Executive  and General Secretary,Michael Brown,Chair of Council and Stuart McKenzie, Chair of Congress  for this great Honour
You can find out More about the Congress at the link HERE along with the RCN  home page Here 
Thank You RCN for this kind and incredible opportunity


LIVE STREAM 

Tommy is delivering a keynote address at RCN Congress on Wednesday 22 June at 12.30pm. We also  have a Congressdebate on dementia currently scheduled for Wednesday morning, prior to Tommy’s address.

You can view the live stream at the page here  :www.rcn.org.uk/webcast and we’ll be tweeting during Congress (Saturday 18 June – Wednesday 22 June) from @theRCN using #RCN16. 


you can follow  on twitter for more info congress via  #rcn16
RCN @thercn
Stuart McKenzie @stueymckenzie
Janet Davies N
Michael Brown @mickbro07

RCN Students  

 A full list key note speakers HERE 
https://www2.rcn.org.uk/newsevents/congress/2016/news/keynote-speakers
                    
                           
Thanks for reading my blog, You can now view my 8 short flims here! http://tommy-on-tour-2011.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/my-mums-name-was-joan-this-is-our-story.html
DCV photo DementiaCarerRGBlandscape3_zpsa2f3d5ff.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...