Monday 1 February 2016

Speaking Ashford & St Peters Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust February4th,5th

Hi

With great thanks to Louisa Daly Head of Patient Experience and Involvement, Ashford & St Peters Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Surrey for the kind inviteto speak at the hospital February 4th &5th 
Louisa is planning a few talks over the two days ,with the first being at The Grand Round on the 4th
On the second day my good friend Paul Jebb Professional Lead, NHS England. will be visitng the trust to help with their launch of the #Dementia #AlwaysEvents and I have kindly been invited to attend and take part 

Louisa is putting together more talks over the two days,I will update with a full itnerary once I received 

A BIG thank you to Louisa and all at Ashford & St Peters Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, for
the kind invitation and opportunity 
 

Thanks for reading my blog, You can now view my 8 short flims here! http://tommy-on-tour-2011.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/my-mums-name-was-joan-this-is-our-story.html
DCV photo DementiaCarerRGBlandscape3_zpsa2f3d5ff.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...