Wednesday 20 January 2016

'Live' Interview from Torbay Hospital January 28th 1pm Available via Computer - tablet or smartphone Thursday 1pm

Hi 

With great thanks to Paul Norrish  Founder of  TV. Digital Manager focusing on education for health & society. for a kind invite to take part in a Live interview at Torbay Hospital with himself via Hiblio  TV

I am very honored to be invited to take part. You can view the interview live via  the live stream here January 28th 1pm – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3MUVnzKmys


                        

Thanks for reading my blog, You can now view my 8 short flims here! http://tommy-on-tour-2011.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/my-mums-name-was-joan-this-is-our-story.html
DCV photo DementiaCarerRGBlandscape3_zpsa2f3d5ff.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...