Thursday 12 November 2015

Speaking 6th Annual Health care Support Worker Conference Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust November 27th


Hi 
with great thanks to  Victoria Smith Placement Development Manager Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust 
for the kind invite to speak at the 6th Annual Health care
Support Worker Conference 

I have had the privilege to speak at the Trust before and in fact Vicky was truly wonderful in introducing  me to delegates and  organizing  the pledge wall on the day 

i am very much looking forward to attending ,meeting everyone  and learning more about the work Vicky and the team do across Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust. 





Thanks for reading my blog, You can now view my 8 short flims here! http://tommy-on-tour-2011.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/my-mums-name-was-joan-this-is-our-story.html
DCV photo DementiaCarerRGBlandscape3_zpsa2f3d5ff.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...