Sunday 1 November 2015

Thursday s peaking - Shrewsbury and Telford Hospitals ‘End Of Life Care ‘Conference


Hi

With Great thanks to Jules Lewis @JulesLewis6  End of Life Care Facilitator Royal Shrewsbury Hospital for the kind invite to attend and speak at the Shrewsbury and Telford Hospitals ‘End Of Life Care ‘ Conference November 5th 2015

Jules and I are good friends on twitter and I am so very honoured to be invited  other good friends from twitter at the hospital who are involved with the Conference – Nick Holding Quality Improvement Manager @wolvesboy, Elin Roddy Consultant Physician & Clinical lead End of Life Care @elinlowry, Sarah Bloomfield Director of Nursing and Quality @SBloomfieldNHS





I hope you can attend the day and I will leave the last quote to the wonderful Jules

“I believe I have the best job ever, I am in such a privilege role that can influence change to improve end of life care for all end of life people and their families/carer. I work with some amazing people and have a great network of likeminded people on twitter you, Fiona and many more,We have done some great work already. However, still have a long way to go, we don’t always get it right every time and that is the aim!"

Best wishes,
Jules Lewis
End of Life Care Facilitator
Stretton House
Royal Shrewsbury Hospital
Thanks for reading my blog, You can now view my 8 short flims here! http://tommy-on-tour-2011.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/my-mums-name-was-joan-this-is-our-story.html
DCV photo DementiaCarerRGBlandscape3_zpsa2f3d5ff.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...