Monday 1 June 2015

Honoured speaking Shaping the future of Dementia Care in Wakefield June 10th

                 

Hi 

With great thanks to my dear friend Vanessa Garrity Mental Health Lead West Wakefield Health and Wellbeing for the kind invite to  attend and speak at  Shaping the future of Dementia Care in Wakefield on June 10th 

I have had the great pleasure to speak for Vanessa before and I am grateful for the kindness and friendship 

                           Shaping the future of Dementia Care in Wakefield


Please find attached further details/ agenda  for the Dementia Stakeholders event on June 10th in Wakefield. Please can you follow instructions on the link in order to register. For those who have already booked, please can you still register  on the Event brite attached. This will enable us to generate an automatic attendee’s and mailing list.  The circulation list for this event is growing by the day. However, if I have missed anyone, please can you forward the details of this event. I am keen that we are as inclusive as possible, so please can you forward to all your teams/contacts and networks. We are also very keen to have the voices of people with Dementia and their carers represented at this event. 

Please contact either Val Rhodes or myself if you have any questions. Look forward to seeing people there.

Best Wishes,

Vanessa Garrity
Mental Health Lead
West Wakefield Health and Wellbeing

Booking Link below 

Thanks for reading my blog, You can now view my 8 short flims here! http://tommy-on-tour-2011.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/my-mums-name-was-joan-this-is-our-story.html
DCV photo DementiaCarerRGBlandscape3_zpsa2f3d5ff.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...