Wednesday 11 February 2015

Today speaking Barking, Havering and Redbridge NHS trust King George hospital

Hi 

With Great thanks to Gemma Davies Lead Nurse ED BHRUT for the kind invite to speak to staff at Barking, Havering and Redbridge NHS trust  King George Site on February 23rd 6pm 
Gemma @gemmarosa and I have been friends on Twitter for quite some time now and I am very much looking forward to meeting everyone ,learning about the work they do and speaking as part of my make a difference tour 
Very honored to be a accompanied by dear friends Dr Shibley,Chris and Jane who I am meeting to catch up with and spend some time 
Thank you Gemma and all at Havering and Redbridge NHS trust for the opportunity 

Tommy 
Thanks for reading my blog, You can now view my 8 short flims here! http://tommy-on-tour-2011.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/my-mums-name-was-joan-this-is-our-story.html
DCV photo DementiaCarerRGBlandscape3_zpsa2f3d5ff.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...