Thursday 5 February 2015

2 talks Open University- Glasgow Caledonian University 7th and 14th February

Hi

With great thanks to my friend Joyce Cavaye Senior Lecturer, Faculty of Health & Social Care at the Open University ( who very kindly nominated and accompanied  me to and for the British Citizens Award )
For the kind invite to speak  the Open Universities Day School on Saturday 7th and 14th February Glasgow Caledonian University  

The students are studying an inter-professional course and  includes student nurses, student social workers, service users, carers and people who already work or aspire to work in the care sector,

I am very honoured to be invited to give the two talks and looking forward to ,learning ,meeting everyone and speaking


Thank you Joyce and all at the open university for the opportunity  

Tommy  



Thanks for reading my blog, You can now view my 8 short flims here! http://tommy-on-tour-2011.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/my-mums-name-was-joan-this-is-our-story.html
DCV photo DementiaCarerRGBlandscape3_zpsa2f3d5ff.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...