Wednesday 14 January 2015

First talk 2015 with wonderful Southside connect Seniors forum



Hi

My make difference tour got off to a great start today with the first talk of 2015 at  Southside connect Seniors forum in the Dixons Halls Glasgow

 It was so wonderful to sit and listen to the group before speaking  at their first meeting this year speaking about the work they do in their local community

In fact my  talk changed after listening to the passion and desire they have to support each other and the wider community  tackling issues such as loneliness  isolation and the community development as a whole

 My talk was more of a celebration of the voluntary work they do and the celebration of difference we can all make

feeling inspired after a  great morning and once again confirms it truly is all about people and relationships

A big thank you to Anne Scott and all the committee for the opportunity  to attend  


                                                 

Thanks for reading my blog, You can now view my 8 short flims here! http://tommy-on-tour-2011.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/my-mums-name-was-joan-this-is-our-story.html
DCV photo DementiaCarerRGBlandscape3_zpsa2f3d5ff.jpg

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...