Thursday 4 December 2014

Tomorrow Speaking North Cumbria University Hospital Nursing ,Midwifery & AHP Celebration

Hi
with great thanks to Gail Naylor Director of Nursing and Midwifery at North Cumbria University Hospital Nursing ,Midwifery for the kind invite to attend and speak at the North Cumbria University Hospital Nursing ,Midwifery & AHP Celebration event Dec 11th      

I am very honored and looking forward to be attending,speaking and meeting everyone

Thanks also to Gillian Hetherington for looking after me to get to the event 


thank you for the kindness 
   
Thanks for reading my blog, You can now view my 8 short flims here! http://tommy-on-tour-2011.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/my-mums-name-was-joan-this-is-our-story.html
DCV photo DementiaCarerRGBlandscape3_zpsa2f3d5ff.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...