Wednesday 1 October 2014

Speaking Abertay University 1st Mental Health students October 15th

                                          



A big thank you to Robin Ion and Emma Lamont  lecturers at Abertay University 
For the kind invite to speak to first year Mental Health students on October 15th 

I have had the great privilege to speak a couple of times to nursing students before for Robin and I have been inspired by the team and students who attend the University

Looking forward to speaking for Emma and meeting the first year mental health students 

You can read the pledges from my last visit here along with a blog post below from my previous visits 


Tommy 


 


    A big thank you to Sheila ,Robin & the 3rd year Nursing students earlier today at Abertay University 

Thank you for the Pledges ,kindness and for the lovely messages I have received on my journey home to Glasgow 

Thank you for bringing a wee smile to my heart 

#YouCanMakeADifference 

A few of the kind students I had the privilege to meet today # OurFutureNurses 







With great thanks to Robin Ion Leader/Lecturer SHS Division of Nursing & Counselling University of Abertay Dundee for the invite to speak to 3rd year Nursing  students. 

Thank you for the opportunity, I look forward to meeting all the students and speaking about my wonderful mum, the letters I receive, the people I meet, dementia, Caring and life stories. 
Thank you 

Earlier  year I had the great privilege  to speak at Abertay University to nursing and mental health students 
A BIG thank you from the heart for all the personal pledges I recoeved  on " you can make a difference " and I am absolutely convinced they will make a difference 

Looking forward to returning and meeting more of the inspiring students and team 



Tommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...