Monday 25 August 2014

A busy week – 5 TALKS -Steventson – Drumchapel- Glasgow –Perth – Teesside – College



Hi

Another busy week for our ‘Make A Difference ‘ tour

Tuesday I will be speaking at the NorthAyrshire Council care at home and tele care staff event for Tony Fisher from North Ayrshire Council

Wednesday I start a part time 2 year course ‘workingwith communities ‘ at Anniesland College later that day I am the guest speaker at Drumchapel Hospital for Tracy Donaldson from the practice and development team NHSGGC

Friday I have two talks in the Morning speaking at Social Media for social good event at the Albany centre for Third Sector Lab later that afternoon I head of too Perth to speak  at the Crossreach Dementia Ambassadorscelebration

Last but by no means least I am speaking at the student led conference Teesside University with great thanks to Michelle Hudson for the invite


Looking forward to a busy week of meeting people ,learning ,and hopefully make a difference pledges

you can view all the talks on the tour at the link here 

Thanks for reading my blog, You can now view my 8 short flims here! http://tommy-on-tour-2011.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/my-mums-name-was-joan-this-is-our-story.html
DCV photo DementiaCarerRGBlandscape3_zpsa2f3d5ff.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...