Friday 1 August 2014

Thank you - My wee Blog about #dementia #caring reached300.000viewsToday-Thank You From a Son



Thank you so  much  for the Kindness ,Support  and Encouragement

The wee Blog I started writing about caring for my mum the letters I receive 

OUR struggles,joy,hopes and dreams reached 300,000 page views today 

Along with all the films on different servers my wee blog and films  have been read or viewed nearly 400,000 times  

Thank  you for helping this son during the loneliest of days ,the good days and for supporting my campaign about life and love stories 

Thank you for the RTs  kindness and encouragement  

The Kindness Of People 

Tommy   













Most Read Posts 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...