Sunday 11 May 2014

Emotional & busy week ahead - Edinburgh - Birmingham - Dunblane - Ayr

Hi

I have another busy week ahead on my "You Can Make a Difference " tour  and a very emotional one 

Stating Monday I have been invited to speak at the Carers & dementia community support meeting in Edinburgh 

On Tuesday I will be in Birmingham to Unveil a plaque at the Heart of England conference naming the new  room after and in memory of my mum the  "Joan Whitelaw " rooms and feel a bot tearful typing this. I will also be speaking at their conference that day 

Wednesday I am one of the guest speakers Dunblane Hydro at the Scottish Practice Nurse association annual conference 

Finaly on Thursday I will be back with team NHSaaa for the 2nd of eight talks with them this week at the Ayr university hospital lecture theatre 

A busy and emotional week forthe campaign and tour and I feel a few tears along the way 

Tommy 
#ForTheLoveOfMum




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...