Thursday 27 March 2014

Today speaking-Dementia Champion’s Celebration Event Middlesbrough March 28th

   

                                                
Hi

With great thanks to Helen Robinson Clinical Educator DementiaNursing & Patient Safety South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust for inviting me to speak at the Dementia Champions event Middelsbrough 

I look forward to attending and speaking about ,my mum Joan ,the letters I receive ,dementia ,caring and the people I meet on my tour 


Thank you Helen and all the team for the invite and opportunity to be part of the day 


Dementia Champions’ Celebration Event

March 28th 2014, 08:30-1600 hours,
(Registration from 08:30, Event Starts At 09:00)
The David Kenwood Lecture Theatre and the Ian Haslock Lecture Theatre,
The Academic Centre, James Cook University Hospital,
TS4 3BW.

This is a FREE OF CHARGE event


For more information and full timetable ple see link https://db.tt/vvmixSVO


                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...