Tuesday 4 February 2014

Earlier Today speaking St Andrew's Hospice Airdrie you can make a difference tour 2014






Hi 
With great thanks to Sandra,  St Andrew's Hospice Airdrie and all who kindly took time to attend my talk earlier today as part of my YOU can make a difference tour 2014 
thank you the time ,kindness and promises to make a difference

a wee  photo with Sandra after my talk with some of the pledges





with great thanks to Sandra White Education coordinator St Andrew's Hospice Airdrie for the Kind invite to speak at the awareness event being held at the hospice Wednesday February 5th 

I look forward to attending and and the opportunity to speak about my wonderful mum ,the letters I receive and people I meet on my tour 

some info on the event below 

Dear Tommy

I have heard such great things about your lecture at the person centred conference that you recently took part in and I would like to invite you to lecture at St Andrew’s Hospice in Airdrie. We are the only Hospice in Lanarkshire. The monthly lecture format has been running for over 10 years and we invite staff from the hospice itself, acute trusts, care homes, home support staff, usually about 30 staff from the multidisciplinary team. The lecture starts at 12.30 and lasts for 30 mins, we use telemedicine for our satellite centres and make a DVD so that our night staff can see the lecture too.
We would be honoured if you would consider coming and sharing your experiences so that we can make a difference to patients with a dementia diagnosis.


Sandra White
Education Co-ordinator
St Andrew's Hospice
Henderson Street
Airdrie
ML6 6DJ
Tel: 01236 772005




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...