Wednesday 12 February 2014

Earlier Today - Speaking Royal Edinburgh Hospital via RCN Lothianbranch with thanks to Andy Notman





With great thanks to Andrew Notman Senior Charge Nurse / RCN for inviting me to speak at the Royal Edinburgh Hospital Ealrier today 

Thank you to all the team who organised today's event and to all who took time to attend 
Thank you for the great kindness and personal pledges 

Thank you 

Tommy 




Hi

With great thanks to Andrew Notman Senior Charge Nurse / RCN for inviting me to speak at the Royal Edinburgh Hospital February 17th 

I look forward to the opportunity to meet everyone speak about my wonderful mum Joan the letters I receive,the people I meet dementia and caring 


thank you Andy and all the team for the opportunity

Tommy  



1 comment:

  1. Thank you Tommy everyone was blown away with the talk. May it be the first on many and if the interest that was shown turns into invites you are going to be an even busier man if thats possible. Your message is very powerful and you moved many people today.

    Andy Notman

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...