Tuesday 22 October 2013

Today - meeting in London a possible new Project awareness UK

Hi

I am travelling to London today ,in fact on the train Just now to attend a meeting for a possible new project for 2014 .A project that I am very excited about and fingers crossed might happen

So a long day on trains got the 8am train this morning arrive in London lunch time for a 2pm meeting then straight back to Euston for the train home to Glasgow

I can't at this time say to much about the idea - project but with some luck if this happens it will allow me to raise awareness to more people than ever before

So fingers crossed and hoping for a good meeting and day

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...