Monday 21 October 2013

earlier today - meeting with Care Inspectorate Dementia lead



HI
Irene Oldfather and myself had a very positive meeting earlier today with Heather a dementia lead with the care inspectorate

we had good discussion covering many  subjects along with a sneak preview of my filmed talk from the carer inspectorate staff development day

the film once ready will be available on line via the Care inspectorate web site and used by staff

very grateful and honored for my talk to be used so a big thank you


Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...