Friday 13 September 2013

Thank you

September 22nd will be the anniversary of my kind caring mum passing away ,and I just miss her

This house ,my heart, and my life has a loneliness that hurts so bad ,my mum was was my friend ,my guidance and always made things better ,that's what mums do ,they make it better for their children's no matter what they face

Its lonely here tonight  ,in fact it's lonely every night no matter how busy I try and be with campaigning ,with dementia carer voices coming home is empty and cold

I just want to say thank you for the kindness ,the kindness when caring for mum , since mum passed away the kindness for his wee campaign and the kindness I have witnessed  in person and  the kindness I see from afar ,

Thank you for caring for us - for loved ones,  thank you for the kindness



Tommy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...