Thursday 26 September 2013

Honoured to be nominated NHSgg&c chairman's award NHS ambassador -volunteer

Hi

I am very grateful and honoured to be nominated for the NHSgg&c chairman's NHS ambassador / volunteer award 

I was over at Glasgow Caledonian university I tonight for the launch of the NHSgg&c Facing The Future Together awards hosted by NHSgg&c chairman Andrew Roberston and very indpred by the stories behind the staff nominations and staff I met tonight and have to say I have been meeting at my own talks 

So very honoured to be on the nomination Shortlisted 

With thank to the Andrew ,the board and all at NHSgg&c for this great privilege 

You can get a full list of nominees and the story in today Herald Scotland 

Tommy 

1 comment:

  1. Well Done Tommy, your really doing us all proud, a real gem. Thank you so much for all you do for everyone with dementia.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...