Wednesday 2 October 2013

Great privilege today speaking Alzheimer society wales conference Cardiff


Hi
 with great thanks to Sarah Rochia, Older People'sCommissioner for wales  and sue Phelps Director  of the Alzheimer’s Society in Wales for inviting me down to speak at the Alzheimer society wales conference on October 2nd

I met Sarah at a conference in Scotland earlier this year and her talk was one of the most inspiring I have heard to date .I am grateful for  the opportunity and look forward to both attending and speaking about my kind caring mum ,dementia the letter’s I receive and people I meet on my tour

Thank you for the opportunity

you can view more info  at the links below for Alzheimer’s Society in Wales #dementia 

http://www.alzheimers.org.uk/site/scripts/documents.php?categoryID=200120

Tommy  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...