Saturday 14 September 2013

Thursday Meeting Cab Secretary for health Alex Neil update on Dementia Carer Voices

Hi

My next meeting with Cabinet Secretary for health will be on September 19th   the dementia Carer voices project based on my tommyontour campaign has a commitment to report to and meet with the Goverment 3times yearly
Along with my mentor and friend on this project Irene Oldfather we will be going through to The Scottish Parliament on September 19th  to meet ,discuss and update on the projects. And voices of families caring for a loved on with Alex Neil and civil servants who work on mental health

I look forward to atteneding and I am grateful for the on- going interest and interaction from and with  the Scottish Goverment

You can help with our reports and discussions by sending your thoughts ,experiences and opinions to tommy@i-woz-there.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...