Thursday 20 June 2013

Today Presentation to Royal College Nursing Scotland board

SHi


With thanks to Dr Deborah McCraw from the Royal College Nursing Scotland for inviting me to do a presentation to the board in Edinburgh on June 20th

My passion is to raise awareness across the care sector and to universities ,colleges and schools .I look forward. To meeting the board and speaking about caring for my magnificent mum ,the life stories I receive and people I have met on my tour

I hope this presentation leads to opportunities to speak to nurses and nursing students connected with the Royal College of Nursing

you can get more information on the work they do at the link below

http://www.rcn.org.uk/aboutus/scotland

Tommy

With great thanks to RCN Scotland  for taking time to attend my wee presentation 
Thank you for the invite and kindness 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...