Thursday 14 March 2013

Today speaking at Ayr College to mental health students

Hi

I am speaking Today at Ayr College today  to Mental Health and Nursing students .With thanks to Tara Stuart and the college for the invite .I look forward to speaking to the students  about my wee mum ,dementia ,the letters I receive and people I have met on my tour

I will also be popping in to see David Roxburgh from  south Ayrshire carers who has been a great friend to my campaign and catch up on the great work he does in south Ayrshire

Tommy 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...