Thursday 7 March 2013

Today attending Art in the Gart' steering group meeting

Hi

Today I  will be attending  Art in the Gart' based in the Common Wheel building on the grounds of Royal Gartnavel Hospital .I met with Samantha Flowers a few months back to discuss my Dementia through art project ,based on the life stories I receive  .This is still part of an on-going discussion and work in progress .In the meantime I have agreed to be part of a steering group on the wider projects they work on. I look forward to meetingthe other members of the group and hope we can find ways to involve inspire and raise awareness on many issues

Tommy

Realising Potential. An action plan for allied health professionals in mental health:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...