Wednesday 20 February 2013

Today Speaking 1ST Yr Mental Health Students Caledonian University



Hi
Today  I have the privilege of speaking to 1ST tear mental health students at Caledonian university .last week I was a guest speaker there to 3rd year mental health students and on March 12th I will be back to speak to 500 nursing students. I am grateful for these  opportunities to speak about life caring for my mum ,dementia .the life stories and families I have met on my awareness tour /campaign and hope in some small way it helps both raise awareness and understanding   

A big thank you to the University   in Particular Andy Lowndes .Lesley McNab, Margaret Caldwell Jackie Gillespie and the students who attend this great University       

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...