Thursday 10 January 2013

Trying to make a difference you’re words can help

Trying to make a difference you’re words can help

This campaign is an awareness campaign and it’s based on the words, life stories, and experiences good or bad from families living with or caring for a loved one with dementia
To date the words in the letters I have received have been fed to government, Local authorities health care professionals and used to create awareness film and talks across the country, we have had motions raised at councils and much awareness though social and national media Shortly I will be starting some new projects along with a continuation of the ones noted above,you words can help  
The letters will be used for an academic paper in partnership with two leading Universities a dementia through art project and new film
I hope you can help me add to and tell the story of living with or caring for a loved one
I believe we can be part of change, understanding, greater awareness and quicker help to families who need this help    
I hope you can help me by sending your story, thoughts or experiences to tommy@i-woz-there.com

We can make a difference together

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...