Friday 11 January 2013

making a carer- engagement film with NHSGG&C CHP


A New carer- engagement film approved  and in partnership with NHSGG&C #carerengagement


Hi
I am very happy to say I have been given approval to start work on a new Carer engagement film in partnership with NHSGG*c . I have been working closely with some of the board members for a while  on the letters I receive and will be fronting a new film about carer engagement with enterprise screen who produced the Tommyontour  film

This will not be a Tommyontour film as such but will be made to highlight the lives of carers and hopefully bring more understanding ,I do this as son who cared for his mum

I am grateful to NHSGG*C  for their on-going interest  on the lives of carers and hope this film will help tell the story and guide families to help available

Tommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...