Monday 31 December 2012

Wishing all the best for 2013


Hi
Wishing you all the best for 2013 and the happiest of New Year and thank you for the great support over 2012
The kindness from people who have supported this wee awareness campaign most of whom I have never met in person  and the support given to  me as a son especially whilst caring for my mum and when she sadly passed away a few months back has overwhelmed me and I am grateful. And only emphasizes my belief that its people who change things .we rely on governments to put strategies and polices in place as a guidance to work from but its people who change lives for others and uts people who can guide future strategies and policies
I wish you all the best of understanding, support, kindness .and awareness
Thank you and a happy new year
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...