Friday 7 December 2012

speaking SNP members meeting Glasgow City Council this Tuesday





with thanks to councilor Susan Aiken ,Councilor David McDonald and other members for inviting me to speak at their monthly meeting this Tuesday at Glasgow City Council .I look forward to speaking to the council members about life caring for my wee mum ,the life stories I receive and the people I have met on my tour  along with showing my short film and handing out reports on the letters .i also look forward to a wee question and answer session after my talk

I have met with Susan before and David helped second my motion that was passed last February 

thank you for this opportunity

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...