Tuesday 11 December 2012

Meeting Andy Lowndes -Caledonian University today to discuss future joint talks


Hi
I am off this morning to meet with Andy Lowndes fro Caledonian University to have a chat about working together on some talks I have been invited to do to students at the University starting  February 20th  .The first talk is to 1ST year mental health students with more planned .I got to know Andy when he invited me to speak briefly at his Memories FC project  at Hampden a few weeks ago ,two days that I found to be both inspirational and triumph .On getting to know Andy and seeing his passion and after all my own campaign is about people I have asked if Andy will  partner me at the talks and help advise and work with me to put together the best talks for each year / department I get the chance to talk to / with
I feel it’s important to give and try and get the best out of all I do and know Andy will be able to guide me to the best talks I am capable of
I hope we can together bring a bit more understanding and hopefully inspire some of the students who attend this great University

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...