Monday 10 December 2012

Feeling a bit better today .....................

Feeling a bit better .....................


well I have recoverd from the 24 hour bug I had on Friday ,that kind of lasted till Sunday.
I was off  early this morning to the University West of Scotland for the launch of the Older Persons institute of Health and Wellbeing .This is a new partnership with the University and parners including Alzheimer Scotland .I found it very interesting and there is a link below to todays events

I have a busy week coming up with two meetings at Caledonian University tomorrow with different departments to discuss future talks .I also have a talk down in Ayr on Friday with plenty to do inbetween to keep my awarness campaign going

one thing is for sure a pot of my wee mums home made soup would have been the perfect tonic for feeling unwell over the weekend


UWS Set to Officially Launch New Institute of Older Persons’ Health and Wellbeing


Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...