Thursday 6 December 2012

Doing talks Caledonian University Health and Community Sciences School of Health and Life Sciences


Hi

With great thanks to the departments at Caledonian University Health and Community Sciences School of Health and Life Sciences for inviting to me to do a series of talks after the new year to 1st -4th year  mental health , Nursing and social care students
I look forward to talking about life caring for my wee mum, the life stories I receive and the people I have met on my tour

I also look forward to healthy debate with  question and answer sessions after each talk

I believe interacting with the next generation of people who will be involved in our care is a positive direction to take me talks

The first talk confirmed is to 1st year mental health students February 20th with a few more with dates to be confirmed



Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...