Thursday 29 November 2012

Today speaking Carers rights day at East Renfrewshire Carers

Hi
With thanks to mark Mulhern, Lisa and all at east Renfrewshire Carers for inviting me speak at their event on Carer Rights day Nov 30th .I was a guest speaker earlier on this year at the  center and Look forward to returning to update on my progress ,future plans along with meeting and hearing from Carers and families Also with thanks to Cllr Vincent waters who I met at the SNP conference for attending You can find out more about the work they do at the links below .I will post more derails over the next week
www.eastrenfrewshirecarers.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...