Thursday 22 November 2012

Speaking Today to NHS gg&c charge nurses Gartanvel Royal hospital

Today speaking to NHS gg&c charge nurses Gartanvel Royal hospital



With great thanks to NHS gg&c especially Con Gillespie, John Stuart and Rona Telfer I have been invited to speak to Charge nurses in the Seminar room at Gartanvel Royal Hospital

I look forward to speaking about Dementia ,life carting for my mum ,the letters I receive and people I meet ,I will also be showing my short film and handing out some reports on the life stories I receive
This is the heart and soul of my campaign sharing life stories within the care sector as wit all I do ,I do this as a son and on a voluntary basis
With thank to all above and who attend for allowing carers like me to get involved

collecting life stories raising awareness ,


Tommy  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...