Tuesday 20 November 2012

Today meeting with University to discuss the working of Academic paper on the life stories I receive

Hi
Well I am off today to meet with Irene Oldfather who is my chosen mentor for my dementia carer voices project ,ideas ,hopes  and in many ways dreams ,we are meeting some lecturers to discuss the workings of an academic paper on my campaign ,life caring for my mum and the life stories I receive this if it comes of is a big project and I look forward to learning more about the possibility ,aims and outcomes ,I have many more hope ,ideas and awareness plans and will keep updating over the next few weeks
Collecting life stories, raising awareness, the campaign goes on
as with all I do ,i do this as a son and on a voluntary basis
Tommy   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...