Saturday 3 November 2012

Tomorrow speaking to Charge Nurses NHS gg&c


With great thanks to NHS gg&c for their support in arranging for a son to speak to staff at Gartanvel Royal Hospital  about caring for my mum and the life stories I receive ,I have been a guest speaker at a few events for the NHS always as a son and always on a voluntary basis as with all I do in my campaign
With thanks  to Con Gillespie, John Stuart and the community engagement teem for their on –going interest in my campaign our words and our lives

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...