Wednesday 21 November 2012

Positive meeting this morning with regards to Academic paper on the life stories I receive with leading University


Over the last few weeks I have been discussing the possibility of an academic paper on the hundreds of life stories I have received .i met today with the professor who will be the lead on this today to discuss the aims and outcomes and they are putting together a paper to outline all discussed. So a step closer and we have agreed for the University to apply for the appropriate funding. Along with I hope bringing more understanding I hope this can be fed into future stratifies. As with all I do my input and part will be as a son and on a voluntary basis
I will update more over the next weeks once finalized
Collecting life stories raising awareness
 Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...