Thursday 1 November 2012

Popping in to see and update my good friends at Glasgow North East Carers this morning


I am off to Easterhouse this morning to see and update me good frindes at Glasgow North East Carers ,Kaye and all who attend this group have been a big part and great supporters of my wee awareness campaign .Also think they epitomize all that is good in people and I am grateful for the support ,encouragement and kindness they have shown towards me and this campaign from the very beginning. .Friends of my campaign and friends for life
Tommy  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...