Tuesday 20 November 2012

Meeting shadow health secretary at Scottish Parliament on Tuesday


Hi
After my meeting at Glasgow city Council on Tuesday for the setting  up the cross party dementia working group based on my motion passed last February I will be going through to Edinburgh to meet with Jackie Baillie Labour Shadow health secretary to discuss my campaign and awareness work ,labour have appointed  a carer champion and this will be part of the discussions not quite sure what it means .I have met with Jackie before and I hope we can discuss all things awareness related as that’s what I do .I have had great support and I feel a relationship with the Scottish Government and hope I can rely on and have similar support  from Jackie  as I have done with the SNP  in Particular Nicola Sturgeon who I have great respect for and for  the time help  and understanding she has given this son who cared for his mum and his awareness hopes dreams and campaign
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...