Thursday 1 November 2012

in London next week ,Looking for the chance to speak about caring for my mum

Hi
I will be in London on November 8th to attend the roses awards,I would be grateful for the opportunity to speak at a group or event in the afternoon of the 8th about caring for my mum ,the letters I receive along with showing my short film ,If anyone has any ideas or suggestions  or attend a carer group or are  involved with any events that might be looking for a free speaker please get in touch
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...