Friday 9 November 2012

Collecting life stories raising awareness the campaign goes on

Hi  
On this day last year I hand over the first collection of life stories to the Deputy First Minister Nicola Sturgeon, since then our life stories have been part of many good things including ongoing discussions with the Government, Motions at City Councils, and reports by Social works along with much media coverage and are a big part of talks within the carer sector and to a wider public
I believe in life stories ,I believe we as families are best placed to inspire .educate involve and bring a better understanding and help My promise has never changed to take the life stories to all who should read them and  as many decision makers as I can
Our lives in our words can help others
I hope if you read this and would like to add your story, thoughts, opinions or experiences good or bad then you will send to tommy@i-woz-there.com
We have more people to see ,more films to make more understanding to bring and we as families and carers can be the ones who do this

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...