Tuesday 16 October 2012

Meeting Caledonian University research team Sept 24th discuss paper on my life stories



Hi

a week today I will be meeting with researchers and lecturers from Caledonian University ,Nursing and Social Care Science to discuss our plans to produce a paper on the life stories I have received.I am also penciled in to do some talks at the University later this year  to students about caring for my mum ,the letters I receive and the people I meet on my tour .I  hope we can produce a paper from the life stories collected and sent  without guidance  that can be used to bring more help and understanding on dementia and caring

The Awareness Campaign Continues and Grows

#RememberJoan
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...