Friday 19 October 2012

Deputy First Minister visits tommyontour stand at SNP Conference Perth



hi

a quick update from the SNP Conference, met and made lotd of new friends and had a visit from the DFM wee had a quck chat and update on my progress will update more when i get home
also spent time with Fiona Collie from Carer Scotland and the team from Alliance Scotland and was good to chat with delegates and peolpe who took time to stop at my wee stand about Dementia ,caring for my mum and the peolpe I have met on my campaign looking forward to tomorrow and Sunday and making more awarenss friends
tommy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...