Sunday 16 September 2012

Speaking sept 26th EMERGENCY CARE & MEDICAL SERVICES DIRECTORATE NHS gg&c



Hi
With thanks to NHS gg&c for inviting me to speak at their conference on emergency care & medical services directorate at the Royal Alexandria hospital on Sept 26th I look forward to the opportunity to speak about caring for my mum, the letters I receive and the people I meet on my awareness campaign and tour  With thanks to Con Gillespie who I met at a presentation I had to department heads a few months back
Tommy   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...