Thursday 6 September 2012

My wee mum is going back into hospital

Hi  
I had just posted this morning about my mum about dementia ever changing and ever challenging the doctor has passed by again  to monitor from this morning and with new blood results from yesterday  my mum has to go into hospital for fluids and maybe a blood transfusion she is so very weak just now drifting in and out of sleep and I just want to pick her up and give her a big cuddle like only a son can  and tell everything going to be ok but I cant and each day is taking its toll on her and on my heart and I don’t want to cry in front of her but Inside I am so sad ,wetalk about end of life care ,what it means without definition with dementia and just now it feels so real .I salute my mums courage and strength from within but her body is not matching that just now and I just want to get her home and we have not even left for the hospital  yet
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...