Friday 14 September 2012

Today Meeting Jackie Baillie Labour shadow health minister and labour carer champion

Hi  
I have a busy 5 hours respite Today  I have a meeting in the morning re an idea for a programme about carers I am working on then I will be meeting with Jackie Baillie labour Scotland’s shadow health secretary along with Claire Lally the newly announced carer Champion.I  look forward to the meeting and learning more about both labors plans and the remit for the Carer Champion I hope labour give Claire the support she needs to do this job as like me Claire is a carer ,.the meeting is more about my letters but its important as an awareness campaigner I protect and help take the life stories from people who write to me to as many people as possible
Thanks to Claire for picking me up on tomorrow  
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...