Sunday 9 September 2012

Hoping to get my mum home this week, my campaign continues plans for the week ahead

Hi
I will be meeting the consultant later today to discuss results and a care plan to get my mum home hopefully at some point this week along with that my awareness campaign continues with a few talks this week .Today before visiting mum I will be popping into LTCAS to use their facilities to print out reports on my letters and get a wee bit of help with some Admin and I am grateful for the help to keep me up to date. On Wednesday morning I will be speaking at Reid Kerr College to health and social care students at the School of life sciences then on Thursday I will going to Lockerbie to speak at Lockerbie carers I am grateful to all for the invites and look forward to speaking about caring for my mum, the life stories I receive and the people I meet my desire and passion to care for my mum and raise awareness continues with many more talks lined up over the next weeks and months
You can add your story thoughts and opinions by e mail at the following tommy@i-woz-there.com
Thank you
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...